Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Nice 8.5 mile run on a beautiful Wednesday morning. Started from Jeff's house for 4.25 miles around the park and kept it at a 7:28 pace even with the climb back up to Jeff's house. Ran for another mile to Running Fox to start the 800m (0. 50 mile intervals). First one was at a 6:17 pace and kept the 2nd there as well. 3rd dropped to 6:01 and the 4th one was just below 5. These hurt but ya know I think I could have pushed it even harder. Ran back another mile to Jeff's house and called it a day. Overall pace even with the recovery walk/jogs between the intervals was 7:15. Oh yea!

Soccer game went good and - still lost but they are playing so much better. lot 2-1 to Dreher who scored with under a minute to go to take the lead. I am really liking this game!

Swimming with the masters group in the a.m. - GOD HELP ME! Headed straight to the park after for 1 quick loop (4.25 miles) then to the office to finish up two reports before heading to the time trial course for a quick preview loop then the soccer practice and home. Need to throw some with maddie tomorrow afternoon before it gets dark. I will work on some weights Friday morning then rest for the rest of the day. I think I will get drilled on Sat morning at this first time trial with so little time in the saddle. Most of the people that do these things are experienced riders while I have a total of one 40k event under my belt. Man do they ever hurt. It's basically an hour of wide open, balls to the wall, 95%-98% effort with no letting up with NO running aferwards (will do a T run after anyway -HA).

16 mile run with some hill work before church on Sunday! I am loving this warm weather!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment