Saturday, March 13, 2010

FINALLY!!!!

19:57

Miles Splits 6:18, 6:17 and 6:32. I finally got over that 2nd mile slump but now gotta work on the 3rd mile. I absolutely lost it in the last quarter mile. I have not even checked to see what my average heart rate was, kinda scared to! The last 0.10 of a mile was 7:15 but who cares. SUB 20!! Got back home, threw the bike on the trainer and did 2 x 20 minutes and a 1 x 15 minute threshold HR/Watts effort on the bike with a 5 minute recovery effort between each set and a 5 warmp up and 5 minute cool down. Went to a birthday party with Madison and Kris and then took a nap.

Lots more work to do and it starts tomorrow with a 20+ miler with some hills and then a bike ride. Starting early so I can spend the rest of the day with the family. Great day today.

Tri-Season Starts in 6 days - YE FREAKING HAW

Here is the link to me finishing - DAMN I WAS HURTING but if I get that last quater mile kick like I should I will be in the lower 19:30 range.

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/Orderpage.aspx?pi=1K100062000440&po=440&pc=455

No comments:

Post a Comment