Thursday, March 18, 2010

Great 11+ mile run with Jeff on Wednesday. 3 loops of the park at a 7:54 pace and kept the Heart rate below 160 again. This time avg was 157 so 2 beats slower than Sunday. Ran on water only before and nothing during the run.

Gonna meet Jeff and Greg this afternoon for 1 loop - 4.2 miles then I am off for an easy spin on the trainer. Took an Ice bath last night and was extremely sore right after but feels great today. Those things are absolutley painful but amazing. 15 minutes in Ice water! I am going to try to bump that up to 20 minutes tonight if I am feeling a little sore after this ride.

Tomorrow a short, short run and then I will head to a pool somewhere. Probably the JCC or Drew Center for some drills and short speed work. Taking off to Parris Island with Tripp EARLY Sat morning so I can save a little money by not having to get a hotel room nor eat out!

Sunday another long 17 mile run. Apparantly I am running with the "Strickly Running" store crowd. Great - More Pain. 1 more month of this base building then bike focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment