Tuesday, March 2, 2010

1.5 hours on the trainer t his morning with a sub 7 min mile t-run (that hurt). Got up this morning and drank only water, about a liter. No food....Making the body hit that fat store. About an hour in I could really feel it but just kept drinking water. Had a Lean Body Drink after it was over GREAT STUFF - WOW, what a RUSH!!! Hit the pool with Luke and Trip after for a long 2 hour session. Worked on 100's and of course drill work. Did 12 100's on 135 but made them all around 128. A little slower today but they were not that hard.. I should have pushed a little harder and made those at 1:24 or better. Still feel so much better in the water - its really starting to come around. I may try and get a 5 mile EA run in tonight on the dreaded dreadmill then 10 miles in the morning with Jeffro which will again hurt. We have a cool track workout planned for tomorrow afternoon with the bikes on a trainer and then sprint work before my soccer practice begins. I am sure the girls will make me run with them too......They are fun though, good kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment