Friday, March 26, 2010

Crappy sleep last night...Maybe 4 hours and down at the gym at 5:30. Not too motivated to get up and do anything this morning but will knock out some core work at 8. I am still planning on getting a 1:30pm swim if Lori can swing it. I need to do some drill work with maybe a few sets of 3/4 speed sets 50's or 75'. I have not even called her yet.

I need to sleep at least 8 hours tonight...My legs feel like they have 45lb weight plates on them. ugghh. 14 Miles Sunday, 5 Miles Tuesday, 10.5 miles Wednesday and another 11 will be run tomorrow. I will run 2 warm-up miles, race 3 and another 6 Sat. This will push me over 100 miles for March PLUS another 18 miler coming up on Sunday morning plus another run on Tuesday. Over 120 for the month when its all said and done

No comments:

Post a Comment